The Ideal Ideal System for Remote Transmission
The best system used to connect components of a kinematic process, even when they are away from each other, without the aid of additional intermediate components.
- Simplification of the components' structure in order to reduce likely sources of unnecessary maintenance.
- Simplicity in the assembly process in order to reduce downtime.
- Optimization of the price/performance ratio.
- GAS/SG/DBSE-AL: backlash free jaw spacer coupling with flexible elements made of elastomer material.
- GTR/DBSE: torsionally rigid spacer coupling with flexible elements made of disk packs of stainless steel.
GSF/DBSE: bellows spacer couplings in which the flexible elements are made of stainless steel bellows.