- Friction clutch engages with air pressure and is designed for continous slip
- Clutch is spring released when air is exhausted
- Torque is linear in response to air pressure applied
- Through/Mid Shaft or End of Shaft
- Anti-rotation arm arm required to prevent rotation of the air housing
- Designed for horizontal or vertical mounting
- Heat Dissipation
SensiFlex® Design Features
SensiFlex® is the smoothest, most controllable friction clutch for tension control in the market today. Click Here for design feature details.
- For tension control applications requiring the clutch to drive a pilot mounted pulley, sprocket, or coupling when engaged
- Cooling sleeve rotates with the shaft at the speed of the drive input
- Shaft input clutches can also be used as brakes by fixing the pilot to the machine frame or other stationary surface
- If clutch will drive the shaft when engaged see the SensiFlex® Pilot Input (PI) model
- Maximum RPM varies by model. Please consult the detail sheets (below). Consult engineering if the intended application exceeds the listed maximum RPM.
- Repair Parts View PDF detail sheets below for more information