For potentially explosive environments.
The Var-Spe variator is the ideal solution for potentially explosive and explosion-proof environments in compliance with the Atex 95 directive (94/9/EC): simple, sturdy and reliable.
Thanks to hydrostatic technology, they need no complicated and expensive monitoring devices.
All Var-Spe products can be supplied in accordance with the ATEX directive.
For Atex Zone 1/21 or zone 2/22 environments, both gas and dust, according to the following classifications:
- Ex II 2 GDbc IP65 T135°C X
- Ex II 2 GDc IP65 T180°C
- Ex II 3 GDc IP65 T135°C
- Cost-effective installation
- Simple to use
- Extremely competitive prices
- High breakaway torques starting from zero rpm
- Wide speed range, 0-1400 rpm for both directions of rotation
- Standard adjustable torque limiter
Hydrostatic technology with radial pistons so there is no friction on the inside, making it reliable over time.
- Power range: 0.37 up to 22 kW
- Long service life
- Zero rpm output with the motor running
- Adjustment handwheel even with the motor off
- Precise and repeatable adjustment even after a very long time (no internal friction element)
- Linearity between handwheel turns and output speed
- Available in all horizontal and vertical installation positions
- Speed limiter
- Clockwise and counter-clockwise output rotation
- Manual and remote-controlled speed adjustment systems