Pilot Mount Torque Limiters Ball Bearing Pilot
- Mechanically adjustable, continuously engaged friction torque limiter slips in the event of an overload
- Torque at which limiter will slip is field adjustable through the tightening or loosening of a nut
- Adjustment nut is locked in place by set screws when desired torque setting is established
- Torque limiters can be mounted Through/Mid Shaft or End of Shaft
- Torque limiter slides on shaft and is fixed with set screws and a customer supplied key
- Momentary overload protection
- Torque limiters are not recommended in continuous slip or tension control applications. A SensiFlex® clutch or brake should be used instead.
- Maximum RPM varies by model. Please consult the detail sheets (below). Consult engineering if the intended application exceeds the listed maximum RPM.
- No reset required after torque limiter slips
- Torque limiters are bored to suit up to the maximum shown (US & Metric) for easy installation.
- Machined pilot for easy mounting of pulley or sprocket