NEMA Frame Torque Limiters C-Face Mount
- Mechanically adjustable, continuously engaged friction torque limiter slips in the event of an overload
- Torque at which limiter will slip is field adjustable through the tightening or loosening of a nut
- Adjustment nut is locked in place by set screws when desired torque setting is established
- Torque limiter mounts between a c-face motor and gear reducer
- NEMA Frame Torque Limiter is not suitable for belt drive (pulley output) applications. Consult engineering
- Momentary overload protection
- Torque limiters are not recommended in continuous slip or tension control applications. A SensiFlex® clutch or brake should be used instead.
- Maximum RPM varies by model. Please consult the detail sheets (below). Consult engineering if the intended application exceeds the listed maximum RPM.
- No reset required after torque limiter slips
- Enclosed design with aluminum, clear anodized aluminum or stainless steel housing
- Torque setting is factory set at value specified by user
- Torque adjustment nut can not be manipulated without disassembly of the housing