- Multidisc torque limiting coupling.
- For oil bath applications; dry versions with special discs are available on request.
- Useful for connecting between a shaft and a pulley or crown wheel to be fastened to the housing (10).
- The calibration is adjusted by the threaded ring nut (2), which controls a series of springs (3) that compress the discs.
- Static moments (MS) from 2 to 600 Nm.
1. Central hub 2. Adjusting ring nut 3. Helical spring 4. Thrust ring 5. Head plate 6. External disc 7. Internal disc 8. Ring lock screw 9. Retaining ring 10. Housing (on request)