- Single-disc torque limiting coupling with friction linings.
- For dry applications.
- Useful for connecting between a shaft splined to the hub (1) and a pulley or crown wheel mounted between the friction linings (2).
- The calibration is adjusted by the ring nut (6), which controls the Belleville washer (4) that compresses the friction linings (2).
- Static moments (MS) from 2 to 2400 Nm.
1. Hub 2. Friction lining 3. Thrust ring 4. Belleville washer 5. Safety washer 6. Adjusting ring nut 7. Bushing