- Torque limiting coupling with front toothing, axial sliding and electric signal.
- For dry and oil bath applications.
- The working torque is adjusted by varying the supply pressure.
- A microswitch trips whenever there is an overload.
- Useful for connecting a shaft to a flange or a pulley. The shaft in splined to the central hub (1), while the flange is fastened to the transmission (5).
- Static moments (MS) from 78 to 1300 Nm.
1. Central hub 2. Cylinder 3. Piston 4. Toothed ring 5. Transmission sleeve 6. Spring clamp 7. Seal rin 8. Piston bearing 9. Sleeve bearing 10. Hub bearing 11. Spring 12. Microswitch