- Torque limiting coupling with front toothing, axial sliding and flexible coupling
- For dry applications, for connecting two not perfectly aligned shafts.
- The flexibility angles in radial, angular and axial direction are specified according to the size.
- The calibration is adjusted by the ring nut (6), which varies the load of the springs (4) controlling the toothed housing (3).
- The toothed housing (3) has a groove for fitting the microswitch attachment (10).
- Static moments (MS) from 5 to 1400 Nm.
1. Hub 2. Toothed body 3. Toothed housing 4. Helical spring 5. Spring clamp 6. Adjusting ring nut 7. Lock screw 8. Bearing 9. Flexible coupling 10. Microswitch (on request)