- Torque limiting coupling with front toothing and axial sliding.
- For dry or oil bath applications; mounted between a shaft and a pulley or a flange fixed to the toothed body (2), all perfectly aligned.
- The toothed housing (3) has a groove for fitting the microswitch attachment (9).
- The calibration is adjusted by the ring nut (6), which varies the load of the springs (4) controlling the toothed housing (3).
- Static moments (MS) from 5 to 2400 Nm.
1. Hub 2. Toothed body 3. Toothed housing 4. Helical spring 5. Spring clamp 6. Adjusting ring nut 7. Lock screw 8. Bearing 9. Microswitch (on request)