- Negative single-disc electromagnetic brake, closed with springs pressure, flanged.
- Used for dry applications, as an emergency or parking brake.
- Features a lever for releasing the brake manually without power.
- Features with a shaft and flanges made to IEC standards for quick and easy assembly (e.g. between the engine and reduction gear).
- Static moments (MS) from 6 to 300 Nm.
1. Magnet housing 2. Armature 3. Head plate 4. Brake disc 5. Toothed shaft 6. Guide pin 7. Springs 8. Wearstrip 9. Magnet flange 10. FA flange 11. FC flange 12. Bearing 13. Bearing 14. Release lever