- Electromagnetic toothed clutch with front toothing, static magnet and flexible coupling.
- Power supply voltage: 24V cc. ± 15%.
- Used only for dry applications.
- Guarantees quick, simple assembly between two shafts, one fixed to the flexible coupling (16) and the other onto the hub (8).
- Necessary for recovering alignment between two opposite shafts.
- The flexibility angles in radial, angular and axial direction are specified according to the sizes.
- Static moments (MS) from 20 to 12000 Nm.
1. Magnet housing 2. Coil 3. Toothed rotor 4. Toothed armature ring 5. Transmission 6. Spring guide 7. Spring 8. Hub 9. Plate 10. Spacer rings 11. Toothed clutch bearings 12. Transmission bearings 13. Retaining rings 14. Retaining rings 15. Latch 16. Flexible coupling