- Negative electromagnetic brake with front toothing, closed with spring pressure.
- Used for oil bath and dry applications.
- Emergency or parking brake; engaged at a standstill or at very low rpm.
- The magnet housing (1) is fastened onto a fixed support, while the toothed housing (9) is connected to the kinematic system to be braked.
- Static moments (MS) from 25 to 150 Nm.
1. Magnet housing 2. Spline 3. Toothed hub 4. Retaining ring 5. Retaining ring 6. Coil 7. Spring 8. Toothed armature 9. Toothed housing