Electric Motors | CHT - Chiaravalli
Chiaravalli have been making electric motors for mechanical transmission technology from their Italian HQ for for over 60 years and their CHT range of electric motors are supplied in the UK by Marshward.
Design features of CHT electric motors include the following:
- It's available in three basic mounting configurations - B5 flange-mounted, B14 flange-mounted and B3 foot-mounted.
- The motors have mechanical and electrical specifications that make it suitable to be mounted to a gearbox.
- It's also suitable for use with inverters.
- IP55 Enclosure.
- Insulation class F
- Continuous duty S1
- Bolt-on force ventilation kits are available with separate 1PH supply.
- RAL 9022 grey epoxy powder-painted.
For more in-depth technical features of the CHT electric motors by Chiaravalli click on their brochure below.
Or you're welcome to ask Marshward about the products you've seen here by telephoning us on +44 (01926) 815480 or contact us via email here: [email protected]